This page contains links to each researched piece I’ve written for the blog.
Disclaimer: When you are first diagnosed with depression, it can seem overwhelming. There are so many different types of medications and therapies that can treat depression. I am not a doctor and I will not claim anything other than a basic understanding of medicine. I am just trying to set down a basic understanding for everyone.
If you have questions about medications, therapies or treatments, please talk your doctor.
- Depression: A Clinical Definition
- The Causes of Depression
- Forms of Depression
- Being Diagnosed
- Therapies for Depression
- DBT: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- DBT: The Skills
- “Hey! How are you?”
- Outpatient Treatment Center
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Coping Skills
- Alternative Medications & Therapies
- What Are Emotions?
- Change: A Clinical Definition